Well, another year has come and gone. I wouldn’t say 2011 was a bad year and I wouldn’t say it was a spectacular year either. It was one of those years that was just ok.
<figcaption class="wp-caption-text">Christmas day in Grand Marais 2011</figcaption></figure>
– We figured out a few health issues and are coping with them.
– Got two new hounds, Henry and Eve.
– Got chickens.
– Helped raise pigs.
– Harvested 5 gallons of honey from our hives.
– Put in more gardens.
– Started to repaint the house…again!
– Bought a BUV, our new to us minivan
– Started my new adventure of showing basset hounds.
– Lost both Gerdie and Madelyn
– Lost Beyonce
– Had some health issues
So all in all, I can’t complain. I have a wonderful family, a house full of hounds, a good job and my health is improving some. So I welcome 2012 with open arms and I hope it is a great one!